May 13, 2009

Hump Day






Even though I don't have a "real job", I still look forward to the weekend just as much, if not more, than during my teaching days! I no longer have a bell that rings at 2:40 signaling the end of the day, and I can't send Addie home to her parents; on the weekend, however, I can leave her with her dad for a while so that I can enjoy what some refer to as "time off". 
This Hump Day has been a long one; it's rainy today and we quickly ran out of things to do. Our last resort was playing under the dining room table and behind the high chair. After a couple of bonks on the head, we did what any other stir-crazy mom and daughter would do: we went to the  mall!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think your next "real job" might be a photographer. You have a great subject!