February 6, 2012

a few favorites



We had the pleasure of going to Chicago over the weekend to celebrate Scott's birthday; fortunately, it included some of my favorite things as well: a good friend from high school, and miniature pieces of Key Lime pie at one of our favorite restaurants, Wildfire. The weekend wouldn't have been complete without breakfast at Yolk. If you're ever in Chicago, check these establishments out; you won't be disappointed! I should also mention that our hotel was fabulous! Hotel Felix....we got it on Priceline for a mere $65 and it was worth every single penny! Oh, and I found another place that is for sure going to make my list of favorites; we went there for a drink, and we will be sure to go for dinner the next time we're in town. It's called Zed451, and it's way, way cool!
Now all I need is another reason to go back!

No comments: