July 29, 2012

We drove over the river and through the woods (literally) to see "Sarah -the horse". Yes, her name is Sarah...that's her barn name that she came with when she was a 2 year old. She's 23 now and is still as sweet as ever. She loves you right back and if you give her a few treats, she loves you a little more.

Addie rode; I rode....Addie even trotted and thought that was super fun. We rode in the rain and didn't care. I'll speak for all three of us and will say that we can't wait until next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah! She is so pretty :)

Janet Barraby said...

Sarah - we had so much fun and are so glad that you did make the trip. It was so awesome to finally meet you, and to meet Addie and your mom. And, I think that Sarah - the horse had a great time too. I posted the pictures that I took on FB and will try to post the videos later. And, we can't wait for you guys to come back again. :-)